Health and Safety Consultancy and Training Services
Request a call back
Our Consultancy Services
Trusted by our existing clients to provide the support needed we can really help you and your company to attain and maintain legal compliance and be that point of contact for all of your health and safety advice.
We can provide and assist in producing your risk assessments, creating your safety procedures and manuals as well as undertaking audits and inspections and offer a range of support contracts as well as working on one off commissions
Health and Safety Accreditation Schemes
Covid 19 Risk Assessment
Support Contracts and Retainers
All companies and organisations with 5 or more employees are required to carry out written health and safety risk assessments for reasonably foreseeable risks.
Workplace & Construction Site Safety Inspections
Health and Safety Policy
Our Training Courses
Training should be fun, enjoyable, excellent value and want you to return and recommend the course you’ve just been on!
At A&S Safety we have been training delegates for over 25 years with excellent feedback and results .
Using a number of different and interactive training techniques we make sure that our delegates are involved, engaged and valued whilst they learn.
In House and Open Classroom Training
Construction Site Safety
Why A&S Safety
- All of our consultants are highly qualified, to at least CMIOSH level and are on the HSE approved register of Health and Safety Consultants, MHSCR.
- All have a wealth of experience across many industry sectors, are pragmatic, practical, and approachable.
- We are able to work where you need us and can work with you at your site or offices when needed as well as provide designed bespoke documentation form our Stoke on Trent Base.
- All of the advice and documentation we offer and provide is legally-compliant and practical.
- If required, we can use your own documentation layout and edit the produced documentation to your format or quality management system.
- All documentation is issued electronically and can include your logo.
- We can complete your supplier and or contractor questionnaires and documents for your tenders.
- We can undertake your contractor applications including CHASS and Safe Contractor as well as any other that are in the SIPS scheme.
- We provide a regular newsletter to inform clients of any industry developments and changes in legislation.
You will find the latest industry news, A&S Safety information and much more, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Coronavirus – RIDDOR Reporting
RIDDOR reporting of COVID-19 You must only make a report under RIDDOR (The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013) when: an unintended incident at work has led to someone’s possible or actual exposure to coronavirus. This must...
Going to work / Safer spaces Who is allowed to go to work? In the first instance, employers should make every effort to support working from home, including by providing suitable IT and equipment as they have been already. This will apply to many different types of...
Coronavirus – Toolbox Talk
Coronavirus (COVID-19) COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus. How does Coronavirus Spread? Coronavirus is spread in sneeze or cough droplets. To infect someone, the virus has to get from an infected...