As well as offering a ‘when you need us’ service ae also have a number of annual Health & Safety Retained Support Contracts that are tailored to meet the individual needs of companies.
When a company appoints us through one of our annual Health and Safety Support contracts, we assume the role of your ‘competent health & safety advisor’, as required by UK law.
You will be able to use our details and qualifications when tendering for contracts.
We can also help and provide assistance with pre-qualification questionnaires, whether these are for specific clients or national schemes like CHAS or Safe Contractor.
Retained Support Contract Options
Our Prices start from a few hundred pounds per year and we can tailor our services to suit your needs.
All of our support packages will include:
- Onsite visits and inspections.
- A review of your existing systems and procedures
- A bespoke and tailored health and safety policy, organisation and arrangements for Health and Safety (A legal requirement)
- Unlimited telephone and email support.
- Discounts on our training courses
- A newsletter update service to keep clients up to date with any changes in legislation, recent court cases and much more.
All of our services are able to be tailored to suit your needs and are based around ‘hours per month’ giving you the flexibility to choose an hours package that can see us provide simple services through to assisting those with more complex needs such as writing your risk assessments undertaking regular progress visits as well as some training.
We Are also able to include documentation, Safe Systems of Work, briefs and employee safety handbooks that you can issue to your workers. All can be personalised with your business’ logo and branding.
All of our consultants are personable, pragmatic and understand the world of business. We’re also very easy to talk to!
If you would like further details or want to arrange a free initial consultation, contact us for an informal chat.