It is a legal requirement that all employees have access to and are made aware of the health and safety information that is relevant to them at work.
Providing an employee health and safety handbook is one of the most effective ways of showing that the policies and procedures, systems and requirements of your company are communicated to your employees.
At A&S Safety we can provide you with tailored and specific employee handbooks that really relate to the way that you do things in your company.
Our comprehensive handbooks are printed in full colour and can be branded with your company logo.
We also cater for clients for whom a more generic approach will fit the bill .
Typically, our handbook will include the following key issues:
- Direct reference to your organisation’s Health and Safety Policy and Risk Assessments
- How to report an accident or incident
- First aid arrangements
- Fire and emergency procedures
- Manual handling instruction
- Guidance on display screen equipment
- Electrical safety arrangements
- Guidance on hazardous substances
- Arrangements for housekeeping
- Work-related stress advice
- Effective usage of personal protective equipment
- Working at height guidance
- Alcohol and drugs procedures
- Guidance on driving safely
- Arrangements for vulnerable workers, i.e expectant mothers, young workers
- General personal safety
- Guidance on safe use of machinery and equipment
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us . Our employee handbooks are also included in our support agreements.