This course concentrates on providing delegates with the practical skills required for undertaking and reviewing Display Screen Equipment Assessments.
Aims of the course
To give delegates a solid appreciation of the need for risk assessments of visual display unit workstations and to equip candidates with knowledge of the display screen equipment regulations.
• Background to the DSE regulations
• Health problems, which may be caused by DSE work and how these can be avoided.
• Layout, seating, work pressure.
• The DSE risk assessments process.
• To identify appropriate risk reduction measures and prioritise these
Number of Delegates
This course is suitable for up to a maximum of 10 delegates although additional numbers can be accommodated dependant on the size of the room if undertaking the training at your premises .
Who should attend?
Those persons who carry out display screen equipment assessments.
Delegates must successfully undertake and pass a multiple-choice questionnaire in order to receive the DSE Assessor certificate.
Open Course Cost
£85 per head (+VAT)
Training at your premises for up to 12 delegates*
£ 550 (+VAT)
Icons made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com
There are no reviews yet.