This course concentrates on providing an introduction to Health and Safety legal requirements, employer and employee responsibilities to those persons who supervise or manage employees.
Aims of the course
To understand the Health and Safety responsibilities of the role of supervisor
• To have a basic knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• To understand accident causation factors
• To effectively identify hazards in the workplace (inspections)
• To understand risk control techniques
• To understand the Health and Safety responsibilities placed on the role of a supervisor in the workplace.
• To complete a Health and Safety questionnaire
The structure of the course
• Health and Safety Legislation
• Accidents in the workplace.
• Accident causation factors
• Hazards in the workplace
• Undertaking an inspection
• Risk control techniques
• Health and Safety questionnaire
Number of Delegates
This course is suitable for up to a maximum of 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
Team leaders, line managers and supervisors.
Delegates must complete the Health and Safety questionnaire and undertake the workplace inspection before being awarded the Health and Safety for Supervisors certificate.
Open Course Cost
£85 per head (+VAT)
Training at your premises for up to 12 delegates*
£ 550 (+VAT)
Icons made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com
There are no reviews yet.