This course concentrates on providing delegates with the practical skills required for adopting safe lifting and handling techniques in the workplace.
Aims of the course
The course will give delegates the ability to apply safe lifting techniques in their work and daily lives.
• To understand the causes of manual handling related injuries
• To adopt and demonstrate safe lifting techniques
• To successfully complete a multiple-choice questionnaire.
The structure of the course
• Types and causes of injuries from manual handling operations
• The structure and function of the spine
• Safe lifting techniques instructor demonstration
• Safe lifting techniques delegate demonstration
• Multiple choice questionnaire
Number of Delegates
This course is suitable for up to a maximum of 12 delegates.
Who should attend?
Those persons who carry out manual handling operations
On completion and delegates must successfully demonstrate correct manual handling technique and successfully complete a multiple-choice questionnaire in order to receive the A&S Safety practical manual-handling awareness certificate.
A CIEH nationally recognised Exam is available for this course at a small additional Examination charge per head.
Open Course Cost
£50 per head (+VAT)
Training at your premises for up to 12 delegates*
£ 550 (+VAT)
Icons made by Smashicons from www.flaticon.com
There are no reviews yet.